Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: May time blues

Re: May time blues

I have no choice but to just get on with it so I'm fortunate to be in this position. Having time to myself is really difficult for me as I'm not used to it and it's when my agitation can be at its worse. It's getting a balance which is so hard, isn't it?

I think overwhelming fatigue is very much an anxiety overload symptom and you would certainly have good reason to be burnt out. Just keeping your eyes open is difficult-I've had this many times-and getting through the day is very tough.

Buster, I hope you are ok and that you are still planning your trip to the coast tomorrow-the weather looks good!

Hi there , doing reasonably ok apart from the sleep and fatigue I'm not sure if having family or being alone is easier with anxiety there are times I want to be on my own and not have the added stress of family but I wouldn't want to be without them either , day three with no diazepam nearly caved in but getting in my docs is hard to say the least should have gone back two weeks ago but I'm trying to a avoid the place they just make me more anxious , going to the coast in the morning I'm not looking forward to the drive down but I am quite looking forward to the break and donuts , trouble with me and fatigue I try to eat my way through it so I put on weight which is not good for high blood pressure , well done on getting to the shops Sharon I've been ok with that side of things this week but I've walked out of que's before because Ive got a panic on for no reason , pulisa you sound like you need to make a little time for you every now and then to slow things down and take it all in , take care .

Here's a couple of snaps I've took when out with the dogs just stopping and taking it in , not in your league of photography Sharon but having a smart phone means always having a camera , enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beautiful pic, Buster-I love swans!

Taking things in is really difficult for me so I have taken up mindfulness-I think it will take a lot of practice! I hope your drive isn't too bad with all the mad holidaymakers but worth it for the sea air

Hi , with all the evil crap that's going on in the world it's easy to forget there is beuty out there and good people , have a good weekend

You too, Buster. There are good people out there despite all the evil in the world which is in the news. The simple things in life are always the best.

Hi all , drive down the coast went ok usually get tired half way and start getting the anxiety creeping in but all ok , shouldn't complain after all the rain but it's too bloody hot , in a caravan ( large oven ) drive an old vw van so no aircon ( smaller oven ) I'm not made for summer , took puppy on beach she went mad she had never seen sand before , not feeling to bad touch wood give me an airconditioned caravan and I'd stay here , going for pint tonight can't get drunk like I used to but one maybe two should be ok , take care hope you are doing ok .

Hi guys

I hope people are plodding on in their own ways.

I'm slowly improving I would say, I've been able to do things I wouldn't have done previously. I'm feeling better in myself, I no longer think the good weather is attacking me as I did in May and June. Chemically I'm better which is a massive help.

However I'm still having issues with my old friend Mr Nausea, the most recent is eating crisps! Not even a lot, but they seem to set off a nauseous panic reaction. Had a small packet of plain this morning after a run and almost immediately I went into panic mode, runny eyes and nose, the lot. Makes no sense, though I'm trying to improve the diet in general.

Hoping those reading this are ok, I'll have a sneaky look now at my friends' postings before logging out again.

All the best.

I'm glad you are making progress, LMA. Some symptoms just linger but you seem to be doing well and it must help not feeling obliged to post on here quite as often. Hope you continue to improve slowly but steadily

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread Information