Thread: Rash on vulva

Rash on vulva

Do you ever feel like your health anxiety gets worse when you are away from home? So I am away for the weekend and now my vulva has a rash. I broke my number one rule and googled it. Of course it said to go to the dr immediately. I actually have been to the dr twice recently for redness and itching on my vulva but all the tests came back negative. The problem went away but I feel like it often comes back when I start to ovulate. Does this happen to anyone else? I feel like the rash is worse this time but not so itchy. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 16:35 ----------

Also, I had a four hour car ride and I crossed my legs most of the time. I think that may have made things worse.

---------- Post added at 18:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

Another update - it looks like little blisters. My husband thinks maybe heat rash.

Re: Rash on vulva

It's definitely true that stress can make things worse down there, especially bacteria -wise, and us women are susceptible to rash so much more than men are. Perhaps you should try and look at what underwear you wear (should be cotton!), also making sure that you don't use aggressive products for personal hygiene. Needless to say, sweat makes is worse, so it's important to keep the area dry and warm. I hope the rash goes away soon for you

Thanks for getting back to me. Today it's still red. Not better, but not worse. I guess I'll try to go to the dr during the week if it doesn't go away. It's just frustrating because I've already been tested for most things and we have no answers.

If you've been tested, then it's nothing to worry about, I'm sure. Maybe the doctor will prescribe some kind of a cream which will make the rash go away

Thread Information