Thread: Daily fears that I will have a stroke or heart attack

Daily fears that I will have a stroke or heart attack

Hey guys....so like my title says my thoughts have been taken over with this type of thinking. I don't want to be alone or leave the house! I can't even do normal everyday things because I fear it will trigger something in my body! Sounds silly I know.

This stroke fear is stronger because I have been having strange feelings in my head for over 3 months.* It literally feels like someone is pulling on my hair, daily headaches, pressure in my head which clogs up my ears and I've been getting these cold spots in my head!!! I don't know what's that about but of course I think it's blood not getting to that part of the brain and I'm going to pass out. Also it feels like water is dripping on my body. Anyone else get these? Everyday it feels like I have a leaking ceiling but when I touch that spot nothing is there!!

This may sound gross and TMI but I haven't washed my hair since February! I'm so scared that the combination of water, soap and the friction of scrubbing will make things worse! I might take a bath once a week, same reasons as the hair washing.*

Going out?? No way! All the places I used to go to that are only 10 minutes away now feels like it takes me an hour to get to. I've already had 2 anxiety attacks while I was driving!! Very scary!! I'm such in a rush to get to my destination that if I'm behind someone going slow and can't get around I panic!!! Also if a stop light last long that's another attack.* I can't even think about being in traffic I would just lose my mind!

Thanks for taking the time to read all this and hopefully you guys can help me out so I get my sanity back.

TT

Re: Daily fears that I will have a stroke or heart attack

Have you reported any of this to your doctor? If not, you really must, not because I think you are at risk of stroke or a heart attack, but because these types of thoughts need dealt with by someone who is qualified to do so.

Thread Information