I hit rock bottom in Feb this year when my ad medication was changed .I contacted the mht many times but they wouldn't see my for a month , they told me just to stop taking sertraline if it was making me ill ! I'd been on escitalopram many years previous to changing .Eventually after a trip to A and E where nobody could help (no duty doctors in ) the mht saw me about a week later .The psychiatrist stopped ad and put me on quietapine for anxiety! This caused me more anxiety because it's an anti psycotic and despite being assured it can be used for just anxiety I wouldn't believe them ! This was reinforced when they didn't want me to read the leaflet for the meds .Following this I had severe head shocks and withdrawal and I had the emergency doctor out who didnt realise it was withdrawal . Eventually the mht identified the symptons of withdrawal from ssri and put me back on escitalopram I'm now off quietapine thank goodness !
Now its been three months and I still haven't returned to work or any other activities, I'm traumatised still . Is it still possible to return to life as it was , or is it the longer it goes on the less chance of recovery .Any success stories for hope ?