Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ultrasound

Re: ultrasound

I have done better not checking myself as much (twice per month) but still the last weekend the big c worry has creeped back in.

I know I should be happy, but the big c has creep back in I went to the GP in September because I was still worried about tc and also took the change to tell him about my anxiety levels again with the big c

I am now worried about my scroum looks about red, can feel a hair near the epdidymis, hip pain, but can moved around it the red mark/patch if it was a lump solid I would not be able to move it, it would be rock hard.

I am at GP on Monday so will talk to my GP about my worries about I am scared I have testicle, penile or prostate cancer

Its just a little red patch, mark. I have heard that testicles lump will be rock hard and you would not be able to move the lump if it was serious.

At 32 nearly 33 I been see the GP twice this year and still worried every time I find some new I think it is serious.,

Still very cocerned about the cysts even though there are relating to do with the epdidymis and no other things of concerned was spotted on the ultrasound.

Google is harmful. I can not feel any lumps but always worrying about my bits and scrotum

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:46 ----------

Yes I know i should not google and keep checking myself every 10 seconds but I need help, hopefully the person who phoned me has got back into touch with the GP so I can get things moving.

HA for life

Still worrying about my veins/patch red skin, had it a week, going to ask my GP to look at again on Monday, worrying still about testicle cancer, but can not feel a lump, does not look like it on the testicle itself but the scrotum skin

still worrying i went in december because i thought i felt something odd again, gp showed me where the cysts were he had to read the letter on the system, i have been told only check once per month, and i thought i felt something again in january

I been worried about testicle cancer today, been doing well until today,

I been for a scan last year and all what was found was two cysts, after that I have my testicles exam 3 times last year - plus the one where the GP referred me for the scan so that was four. I am scared I have testicle cancer I know you can feel bumps and lumps, and if it was a serious lump it would be possibly hard like a stone/wallnut attached and probably be unmovable

Still pancing again even though I got check for a scan last year as one of my GPs thought I felt a lump, after my scan last year I went back to the GP four times, and going back again as I think i can feel something which does not feel right, I am scared I have testicle cancer still. , I am making myself ill with worry

It seems like I cannot feel the thing I am worried about as I was not sure whether it was on the testicle itself as I was doing in the bath

I think you've gotten yourself into a vicious cycle mate. I was in the same place last year, i went to my Gp about 4/5 times a week? Wasting their time and mine. I believed i had testicular cancer/bowel cancer etc. And it took a monumentous effort and some therapy to get out of my cycle of checking myself. If your GP has said it's fine and you've had tests that say it's Cysts then believe in your doctor my friend. They know what they're talking about.

I used to say "Who would know more? me? An untrained medical internet wannabe, or someone who's studied this for years and has practical experience".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information