This is posted by me on behalf of Sophie Bradbury

Help me with my research into menopausal symptoms, mood and coping strategies used throughout the menopause.

Hello, I am a Master’s student studying Psychology at Northumbria University and for my research thesis I am interested in women’s experiences of their menopausal symptoms, their mood and their coping strategies.

If you are interested in taking part in the study, below is a link to a series of short online questionnaires for participants to complete as well as an information sheet and a consent form. It should take approximately 20 to 30 minutes of your time to complete. It is important that we gather information from as many people as possible and so again, I would be very grateful for your participation.

All responses are confidential and anonymous. If you have any queries about the study, please contact Sophie Bradbury at sophie.bradbury@northumbria.ac.uk .

The expiry date for taking part in the study will be the 24th July 2016.

The study has been approved by the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Psychology Postgraduate Taught Ethics Committee at Northumbria University.

https://nupsych.qualtrics.com/SE/?SI...Jm1P32bsY7d9dz