Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Progress (And Scared)

Re: Massive Progress (And Scared)

HUGE WELL DONE ROSS...IM SO PROUD OF YE..I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR YE...
    WOW...YE HAVE DONE SO WELL TO GO ONCE BUT ALL WEEK IS JUST AMAZING..
    AND TO BOOK UR FLIGHT TOO..YE SHUD B SO PROUD OF URSELF...UR DOIN ALL THE RIGHT THINGS...AS SOMEONE SAID TO ME TODAY..YE DID IT..EVEN THO IT WAS HARD YE DID IT AND KEPT AT IT WHERE SO MANY WOULD HAVE EVA GONE OUT A SECOND TIME...JUST AMAZING..

MASSIVE WELL DONE TO YOU HUN..UV DONE SO SO WELL..SO PROUD OF YE AS I SAID AND IM SURE YOU'RE BRO WAS VERY GRATEFUL TOO..
    YOU'RE A FIGHTER, EVEN THO IT'S HARD YE DID IT..GOOD ON YE..
    HUGS
    XXX

'What you do today, is gettin' you closer to where ye wanna be tomora'

Well my god Woss lol proud of you woohooo I take it all the pretty girls don't live on the Emerald Isle any more lololol. Good on ya Ross xx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

hey, i was just reading through the success stories and came across this... OH MY GOD... how brave are you??? my attacks started abroad so i'm terrified, sorry i mean TERRIFIED to go back... i'll need to go at some point though cos my fella never went on a holiday as a kid and now he's earning big bucks really wants to go, sorry i mean REALLY wants to go... anyways not long now til the 8th april, how ya feeling about it??? still enthusiastic??? the thing with these things is that it'll probably be really hard to start with then the panic will ease off and you'll have a great time, wow, if you can do this you can do anything... you should be so so proud of yourself... have a great time, sorry i mean GREAT time

hi i replied to this thread earlier but not sure if you've seen it and im really keen to find out how you're feeling about this holiday since its drawing closer so thouight id add a bit to get your attention...

Wow thats fantastic news Ross you have done brilliant, have a great time in America. Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have fun

Luv Barb xxx

How fantastic is that-hope you have a good time in texas

Linda xxx

Hi Ross,

I'm so happy for you and your progress . I can't believe you are coming over here to America, I just know you will have a blast in Texas. You have achieved so much you should be so proud of yourself. I really can't wait to hear all of your stories. Hope you have some cowboy boots!

Love,

Laura

ROSS !!

Have a great time and dont be scared cause we all no you will be just fine !

Cant wait to hear all about it when you get back, and behave yourself! lol

Love

Andrea
    xxxxx

Hi Ross...

You take care on your travels you will be fine you know some of us have done it before and it's the getting there that is the biggy.....you will do it.
    The main thing was you booking it and saying yes I will Just "flippin" do it. thats the nice version . Hope you have a really nice time and really, really enjoy.... you go wurz!
    Last edited by normalwisdom; 08-04-07 at 00:00.

Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember

Just a quick post before I leave.

Thank you all so much for the support and encouragment. Believe me it has helped a huge amount.

Well, this will be my last post from the UK for a couple of weeks.

Just to let you know how I'm feeling right now..... I am terrified.

Beyond the fact that I am severly Agoraphobic and dont go out at all, I am making this trip on my own. I have to take two flights (a stopover in Newark) which will involve chainging terminals. When I get to Dallas I will be meeting someone who I have been speaking to online for over 3 years, but we have never 'met' before.

Everytime I think about this, it seems to be more and more difficult. That said, the more difficult the challenge, the more positive I have to be. Although I am terrified, I know I have no choice but to accomplish this, and I am definately gonna do it. (Steph, "Just 'Flipping' Do It" doesnt carry the weight of my version )

So, the next you will hear from me will be from a little town in the middle of Texas, where I will endevour to keep you posted as to how I'm getting on. (I am being very presumptuous here but) The reason I am so eager to post, is because I want people to see that it is possible, and it can be accomplished.

Have a great Easter Sunday, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Missing You Already!

Me xxx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information