Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Fluoxitine 8 weeks and nothing

Re: Fluoxitine 8 weeks and nothing

Yeah pretty much the same. Couldn't get up so boys are off again! I need to force myself up tomorrow. I always dread the day around this time. Just watching top gear with my boys then gonna Have a shower and nip to the shops before afternoon (supposed to thunder) it's absolutely beautiful out there just now though (British weather is a bit like my mood) can change fast haha. Enjoy soaking up some rays! I think I'm gonna try drawing later x

Does that mean the boys never went to school ? Oh dear. It must be so hard coping with everything when you feel like s..t. Did you get out before the weather turned. Been lovely here today so did some sun bathing. Well more like shade bathing cos don't like it too hot.

Yes but they are defo going to school tomorrow! It's stayed sunny here all day, supposed to be thunder tomorrow now.....I'll be by myself and I can tell you straight I will be shitting it lol glad you had a nice day shade bathing haha

Hope you got up okay. I know how hard it is like right now been up an hour but still shaking and stomach churning. Usually okay after a few hours, God knows how I would cope with kids.
    We are also supposed to have thunder storms today but they don't scare me. Are you frightened of them being on your own or just don't like them
    Hope the forecast is wrong I want to be in the garden in the sun

Yeah got up but these Meds make it so difficult! Like realllllly difficult. Hopefully things will get easier. I used to be petrified of thunder and lightening but I was starting to enjoy it the past few years (as long as I was inside and with someone) I'm not sure how I'm gonna be on my own and in this predicament. This will be some exposure therapy especially if there is loads of lightening and really loud thunder. My bum cheeks will be flapping haha

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information