Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluoxitine 8 weeks and nothing

Re: Fluoxitine 8 weeks and nothing

Why the hell do I feel so relaxed in bed. Love this time when I feel almost normal. Morning will be a different story.
    I was thinking the fluox must do something because I used to pace the floor and rock back and forth on the couch. I haven't done that in weeks

Yes night time always seems to be easier....not 100% but enough to give me a little respite! I had 2 month of absolutely no respite at all so it's welcome. May tomorrow be a brighter day for us

You were kidding about a brighter day weren't you, Blowing a gale and pouring down doesn't do much for my mood.
    Doesn't make me want to do anything but lie on the couch

It's boiling here, really bright and sunny. I'm in Edinburgh, you? Ps that's what I do most days now. I've basically washed the dishes and that's it x

That's just not fair I'm in Northamptonshire in the Midlands. Been horrible weather for last few days. When it's sunny I lie in the garden and feel much better. I would love to have the old me back when I had just normal worries that didn't interfere with my life. Now I worry about everything
    Today is 11 weeks 4 days of taking fluox wish I could stop but I'm scared of side effects.

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow. Have you felt any benefits of flux? And what dosage are you on? Really scared to get upped or changed as I'm sure I should be feeling considerably better by now!!! People say stick till week 12 but I'm not convinced x

I'm on 20mg. I'm sticking there cos couldn't go thro all the side effects I had at the beginning. I don't know if they help, that sounds stupid I know. Family say I'm not as bad as I was. I just thought I would suddenly be jumping for joy. It seems there is no tablet that works like that. They say we have to help ourselves by pushing and not laying around feeling sorry for ourselves. Easier said than done. Sometimes I do force myself to do things but quickly end up lying down again. I have other health issues to contend with but to be honest the anxiety is the most debilitating. I suppose some things have changed as I get out of bed before mid day, I eat more , I don't pace the floor and I don't cry .

I understand what you are saying. People say I am managing a bit better and that I'll get there but it doesn't feel that way for me. I'm sleeping better but still wake throughout the night and with anxiety however not as bad. I'm not sick every morning now but still gag, I can stay out my bed also but I still don't feel well enough for real life if that makes sense.

How do cope cos I'm sure you said you have children. I couldn't manage them feeling like this
    I spend most of my day chatting in the Facebook group.

Yes I have 2 and it's difficult. All I can do is feed them, wash there clothes and take my youngest to school. It's incredibly difficult for us all. I joined fb group but not been accepted yet. I tend to spend all my time on here. Ithe would be great to have someone going through this here with me lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information