Thread: Buzzing/Vibrating Feeling - Right Chest

Buzzing/Vibrating Feeling - Right Chest

Hi all,

For the past few months on/off I've noticed an intermittent buzzing/vibration feeling on the right hand side of my chest just below the breast (male).

It comes and goes and I can seem to find a trigger. Starting to get worried that it's something to do with my heart.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks all,

James

Re: Buzzing/Vibrating Feeling - Right Chest

Quote Originally Posted by James_2o16 View Post
    Hi all,

For the past few months on/off I've noticed an intermittent buzzing/vibration feeling on the right hand side of my chest just below the breast (male).

It comes and goes and I can seem to find a trigger. Starting to get worried that it's something to do with my heart.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks all,

James
    Sounds like muscle twitches......if it was heart it wouldnt come and go and you not have an other affects. But as always - if you havent - get it checked out.

Hi Beat it,

Thanks for the advice, I've got an appointment in 2 weeks at my GP so will see what they say.

Has anyone else experienced this before? If this was anywhere else on my body I wouldn't be worried but being on the right hand side of my chest (at least its not the left I guess) makes me worry.

I've got pretty bad anxiety which I have never seen a doctor about but I wonder if it is connected...

Thanks,

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by James_2o16 View Post
    Hi Beat it,

Thanks for the advice, I've got an appointment in 2 weeks at my GP so will see what they say.

Has anyone else experienced this before? If this was anywhere else on my body I wouldn't be worried but being on the right hand side of my chest (at least its not the left I guess) makes me worry.

I've got pretty bad anxiety which I have never seen a doctor about but I wonder if it is connected...

Thanks,

Jay
    More than likely its connected. if you have anxiety the brain amplifies the smallest of things and kicks of the cycle of concern/worry. I get this a number of times - but having had my heart etc checked out - i know im ok and its just the effects of Anxiety

Thread Information