Thread: Intrusive Thought or Premonition?!

Intrusive Thought or Premonition?!

Hi All!
    I have had loads of OCD themes before this and they have all been against my own morality / belief however this one is weird. I am scared I will die in childbirth. I think about it all the time and cannot think of anything else. It hurts so much to look at the other two kids and when people ask me to make plans for a date after the birth then I can't. Is this an OCD thought though or worse... A premonition? Should I treat this as real? How do I know? Thanks so much! Kaffy xx

Re: Intrusive Thought or Premonition?!

I had a premonition when i heard the phrase "I was only nineteen" and apparently I am not dead or something catastrophic hasn't happened but I could be wrong and this all could be a dream. In all seriousness you just have to be skeptical of the whole precogition and predestination thing. I also felt like something would happen when a game I've been waiting for came out and nothing happened. Believe if it worked I'd sell out so hard and work for the CIA. You can prepare all you want but you'll only be tired in the end. On the plus side you live in a first world country with topline Healthcare which negates mst of the risks. Really I see this as just another case of prenatal anxiety. You'll be fine just take it one day at time.

Re: Intrusive Thought or Premonition?!

Wondering how Kaffy's birth went!

Thread Information