Thread: Cbd

Cbd

This is very early days. In fact it is day one.
    I smoked for the last 10 years. I didn't want to smoke any more so started vaping. I was using smoking as a (useless) attempt at reducing anxiety. I had the mistaken view that a cig reduced my anxiety. It didn't but I smoked anyway. It took a long time to find a vaping device that was even close to the feel of a cigarette and probably spent 100s of pounds on various different ones. I found one, and I found a vape liquid that was the closest to a real cig taste. So now insead of £8 a day for cigs I am on £9 a week for vape liquid. That in itself is good. But today I added a couple of drops of CBD to the vape. It is a cannibis extract without the THC (the bit that makes you high and is illegal). The completely legal CBD liquid that you can buy anywhere - even on Amazon - has made me feel normal for the first time in 18 months.No high. No weirdness. I'll let you know how this goes, but tonight 3 drops of this has taken away the desperate feelings I have had for 18 months. If this works in the morning I'll let you know - my mornings are the worst - I normally start the day with propranolol and Valium. Tomorrow I will try just this.

Re: Cbd

Goo luck with it. There are a few people on here trying it and one who said it helped his anxiety.

From looking at the reviews on Amazon, it seemed like quality was an issue with them. Some seemed very low in CBD and people seemed to be saying the well known brands are best.

Pricey stuff though but if it works, it's got to be worth it!

Since drug companies have been granted licences to study it for hard to treat epilepsy forms, maybe we will see if move forward for us in years to come? Even if it goes the Pregabalin route.

Re: Cbd

Hmm so maybe have spoken too soon. Headaches (which I never get) constantly since I started the CDB thing and feeling very sickly too. It might not be that, as I do chop and change the various things I try with meds and coping mechanisms so might be a coincidence. Anyway won't be taking it again for now. Too desperate for a miracle cure I guess. So sick of this.

Thread Information