This is very early days. In fact it is day one.
I smoked for the last 10 years. I didn't want to smoke any more so started vaping. I was using smoking as a (useless) attempt at reducing anxiety. I had the mistaken view that a cig reduced my anxiety. It didn't but I smoked anyway. It took a long time to find a vaping device that was even close to the feel of a cigarette and probably spent 100s of pounds on various different ones. I found one, and I found a vape liquid that was the closest to a real cig taste. So now insead of £8 a day for cigs I am on £9 a week for vape liquid. That in itself is good. But today I added a couple of drops of CBD to the vape. It is a cannibis extract without the THC (the bit that makes you high and is illegal). The completely legal CBD liquid that you can buy anywhere - even on Amazon - has made me feel normal for the first time in 18 months.No high. No weirdness. I'll let you know how this goes, but tonight 3 drops of this has taken away the desperate feelings I have had for 18 months. If this works in the morning I'll let you know - my mornings are the worst - I normally start the day with propranolol and Valium. Tomorrow I will try just this.