Thread: Lump Armpit - Gotta see doctor TODAY

Lump Armpit - Gotta see doctor TODAY

I noticed a week ago a little lump in the armpit. I showed the OBGYN doctor, a week later I notice its a tiny bit bigger. So I called the office and told them, and they think I should come in TODAY so they can touch it again. I am so scared out of my mind, they ant even going do an ultra-sound today, so its just a pointless appointment that won't ease my fears whatsoever. I am so upset and scared! Why can't they just order an ultra sound and get it over with? Why do I have to wait around and be anxious out of my mind? I just hate this so much. I hate having symptoms :( I have to go to the doctor, and scare myself out of my mind, now I Have to wait around for them to touch it, and see what they say, then after that I might have to get an ultrasound and wait around for the results for that. I am terrified, I just can't take this :( I am so scared.

Re: Lump Armpit - Gotta see doctor TODAY

If it was a swollen lymph node, and you have been playing with it all week - given your anxiety and the fact youre posting here, I'm going to say you certainly have been - then this is probably just a reaction to your touching it.

Try to calm down, and stop touching it so much. The Dr. can do a proper exam, they feel them all the time so will know if it's anything of concern.

Thread Information