Thread: IBS symptoms....feeling dizzy etc

IBS symptoms....feeling dizzy etc

Hi all,

Not been on for a while but my anxiety has come back with a bang and possible IBS on top of it.

The last 3 months on and off I have been getting slight dizzy spells and feeling weird and off balance. I just got on with things but past few weeks it has gotten really bad and not I have really bad stomach constant pain and popping especially lying in bed at night.
    Its now causing me not to sleep which I was awful at anyway and I'm sitting in work fighting the the tiredness after having an hours sleep last night. (5.30am-6.30am when alarm went off)

Stomach is still popping and on and off pains, got the doctor booked again for Wednesday, he gave me anti sickness and dizziness tablets which I took and done nothing (which I kinda had that feeling that it wouldn't) Dont feel nauseous/sick just a hazey dizziness that I feel I might faint or fall over if that makes sense?

Also been getting bouts of rapid heartbeats even when I'm not feeling anxious or stressed it just starts up like a car, tight chest and shooting pain in left side of my throat last night as well as intense pain under my left rib. I kept having to get up and fight my mind and body not to go into an anxiety attack.

Anyway just wondering haven't been diagnosed with anything yet but been feeling awful, trying not to stress as I know it can flare anxiety and IBS but the symptoms I'm getting are intense and wondering if anyone else has similar issues?

Thanks guys

Re: IBS symptoms....feeling dizzy etc

I seem to have that a lot too but it has not yet effected my sleep. I usually feel like that in the car. I get a little dizzy and super nauseous and I get these super intense stomach pains. I was prescribed anti nausea pills too and they made me SUPER dizzy. Hopefully your meds help more! Please keep me posted if you get some answers!

Re: IBS symptoms....feeling dizzy etc

Hope you feel better soon, I gets bouts like this, (see my post), dont so much feel dizzy as more spaced out at times.

Thread Information