Thread: Feeling alone

Feeling alone

These past few weeks I've never felt so alone I honestly just want to end it, I've tried talking to family they just don't care an my so called friends say they will be there for me but not heard a thing off any of them? When I go to the docs I feel like I'm wasting there time but I'm in so much pain an they don't do anything I can't do this anymore I physically and mentally can't do it! I'm scared to write on here all the time because people will think I'm moaning for no reason! I just want my partner to give me a hug an make me feel loved an tell me I'm going to be ok but even that's wishful thinking!

Re: Feeling alone

Nobody will think you're moaning for no reason. This is a place to share your worries and get support, so share away. What has your doctor said? What is causing you pain. If you try to explain what's going on I am sure someone will be able to relate and offer some words of encouragement x

Thread Information