Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solid BM followed by Dihorrea??

Solid BM followed by Dihorrea??

Hi everyone

Sorry for tmi but I've just went to the toilet and for the first time in nearly a fortnight my stool was solid then as i passed it pure dihorrea the water was completely brown i don't understand it!! Thought yeah!! I've made progress then bang the shits ruin my morning once again.. So annoying and debilitating..

I've had a really bad flare up of ibs almost 2 weeks, I've seen my GP he prescribed me Mebeverine 135mg and 20mg omeprazole for the acid reflux..he said i show all the classic symptoms of ibs plus my anxiety disorder isn't helping it, i was doing so well cycling eating all the right foods and bang 3 days of panic attacks and back to a state of sleepless nights and not wanting to go out...the not wanting to go out isn't just anxiety but incase i need the loo...

So frustrating! I'm trying i really am...

I guess I'm asking can anyone relate and has Mebeverine helped you?? I've not yet started..

Petesy..

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Exclamation Re: Solid BM followed by Dihorrea??

Can someone please help me!!??

I'm really worried now!!!! I've just went to the toilet again and this time their was an orange oily substance floating at the top of the water i am at the verge of a full blown panic attack!!

I've been eating chicken, fish, fish etc...

Has anyone else experienced this!?

Please someone help me my head is all over the place

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Re: Solid BM followed by Dihorrea??

I'm still afraid i woke up this morning and after taking loperamide & buscopan yesterday too stem the flow hoping for a normal BM i had 3 in the space of an hour this morning and they were pale but on wiping (sorry) it wasn't the same colour as my poo it was a greenish colour on the tp i started thinking it could be bile and it's thrown me right back to square 1 .. "what ifs" probably because I've had pancreatitis before 13 years ago and so I made an appointment for the docs to be told they don't have anything until next week..

Please anyone out there who can reassure me that this can happen with ibs??? I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

Petesy

---------- Post added at 13:10 ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 ----------

C'mon 70 views and not one reply... I'm really worried here

Hi Petsey,

I got your PM, so I will do my best to help you on my experiences.

Firstly, I have not been diagnosed with IBS, BUT, I do have issues with my toilet and my urine. I also suffer badly with acid reflux.

Now, I know for a fact that stress can cause diarrhoea, as it has happened with me.
    I have also had the pale colour and very loose; sorry to be so explicit for readers.
    I have also been constipated and also gone 3 times in one day.
    It has all been stress with me.
    I eat similar to you. Lots of chicken and fish. I have some veg and a little fruit, but nothing excessive. I know that chocolate can sometimes upset the system and some foods can turn your movements in to slightly different colours.
    I was in panic mode one day when I saw red and it turned out to be that my stomach had not digested my food properly and it was actually what I had eaten.

I have accepted that because of my anxiety and stress and my eating in a hurry sometimes, that my bowels will be all over the place. And when you are in the summer months, some things may be slightly more off than the winter time.

I would go to the GP anyway to just double check Petesy, but I think you will find that it is anxiety and stress induced. x

Thank you very much Carnation for your kind reply.

It's reassuring to hear that I'm not going out of my mind here, I'm gonna go to the docs because if i don't I'll just be a nervous wreck worrying about the what ifs!

I need blood work done, urine and an examination of sorts.

Thanks again

Petesy

You are more than welcome Petesy.

The worst thing is the worrying and 'what if's'!
    I have also had green urine as well.
    But with the 'number 2s', I have had issues for many years and I am still alive. x

Yeah your right makes matters ten times worse, my fiancee has said maybe if i go to a&e get blood work done and wait on the results and if they come back normal would i still be worrying? My answer was no if a consultant in the hospital gives me a check over and a few tests then says I'm ok of course i wouldn't be as worried anxiety levels would fall big time but it lies dormant waiting on our next episode..

Yeah my urine has been that colour it was my berocca that done it..number 2 issues had went away for a while but back with a bang.. And yeah you're right Carnation we are still alive x

It's like an M.O.T. Petesy; only really valid for the day.

Tomorrow we will think they have missed something or something has occurred a day later. We will worry ourselves into a hole!

It is also our way of protecting ourselves, being alert, but too alert, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    It's like an M.O.T. Petesy; only really valid for the day.

Tomorrow we will think they have missed something or something has occurred a day later. We will worry ourselves into a hole!

It is also our way of protecting ourselves, being alert, but too alert, don't you think?
    Yeah that's a great way of putting it Carnation because it's the truth tbh I'm always alert and too alert as you've said..suppose gotta take the good with the bad instead of focusing on the bad..focusing on the good is like a luxury in our case...I'm really over sensitised atm been over analysing all day until i just jumped on my bike and went for a cycle all symptoms dispersed probably because i was putting the adrenaline into use.

Hope you're doing well Carnation

I just spent 8 minutes sweating, rocking back and forth and hyperventilating while shitting. I thought it was death. At 33 I have never experienced anything like it. It kept getting worse and worse until finally my ass let loose with the fury of a thousand suns. Then, aside from a burning *******, it has subsided. I am still sitting here waiting for something more. I think it's done, 😷😷😷

IBS aarrghh! Vicious circle of Anxiety and IBS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information