Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hiv fear

hiv fear

Hi all,

I had a endoscopy results and they told me that I have chronic gastritis but not helicobacter pylori...I was on web to check what it is and saw that one of the causes is HIV/AIDS...now I cant relax at all... in my past before marriage I can say I had a wild life but always had a sex with condom and only few time oral sex without condom and now I am conserned that I have HIV for years and that I transfer it to my wife and little kid ...I feel so desperate that I cant relax at all...Is ti possible to get HIV through oral sex without condom..or through french kissing..I hope that it is not but I just cant remove this from my head :(

Re: hiv fear

Anybody :-(

Dr Google is the worst thing you can look on. I have done the same in the past and it ruins your life convincing you that you have allsorts. I am not expert but surely your condition could be caused by a million other less serious things. A lot of common symptoms also come up online as 'HIV' it is stupid. I had tonsilitus a few months ago and it said the symptoms were also symptoms of HIV - total nonsense!!

If you are so convinced get a HIV test - quick and easy but I would put good money on it is NOT anything like that!! All part of the anxiety circle....

Dear Callum,

many thanks for your comment...I will do test but I am do scared to do it as I think that if it is positive I did worst thing to my family that I love so much and for who I live..and I just couldnt survive it...

I did the test 1h ago...Dr told me that risk dont exist but I am so anxious for the results...I pray to god that all is ok!!

Negative!!!! I am going to drink tonight :-) :-)

Of course it's negative Based on what you said, there was no way!

Now... watch yourself. Drinking can cause negative effects on your anxiety as evidenced by several threads recently.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Why not spend time with your wife and child instead of drinking? ???

I will not drink ...this was just lucky words from my head...I will of course spend time with one that I love the most

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information