If you look up desperate in the dictionary you'll find my name! Right, lets start at the beginning (this could be a long story). My whole life I have suffered from constipation and from the age of ten I had suffered an eating disorder up until recently this year, in 2010 I had the worst period cramping I'd ever experienced complete with sweating, shaking and faintness, a few months after I discovered a lump in my lower left abdomen area, near to my hip, I had 2 ultrasound scans over time and was told it's probably just my stool due to my constipation and was put on movical which I would use as and when and I was also put on cerazette which to my relief did stop the violent cramping, sweating, shaking and faintness. I have long term chronic depression and social anxiety disorder so to help that and to help with my weight/appetite I was put on mirtazapine which has helped me go from being 7 stone to 9 stone, everybody said this would help me feel better but then my constipation was worse because I was eating more yet having hardly any bowel movement but then one day when I got up I was hit by the sweating, shaking and the faintness that I'd get from my period so I panicked and ran to the toilet and had a bowel movement and some paracetamol and half an hour or so later I was feeling better but I noticed this kept happening even though I hadnt had a period for months now due to the cerazette stopping it, I googled my symptoms and came to the conclusion I had ibs due to my wind, burning in my throat and stools and urgency to get to a toilet and the pains etc so I did a stool sample and when I saw my dr, my results on the screen said "not inflammatory bowel disease, treat as IBS" , my dr gave me mebeverine and peppermint capsules to take one, three times a day which I have been like it was my religion or something! (I really panic with pain) and I also take a boots probiotic which I've stopped now, since May I have had diaarhea or loosish stools and recently I've noticed it feels cold like menthol and smells of peppermint (sorry too much info) so now I just feel like I'm going around in circles because my scans showed nothing, I've cut out fizzy drinks and only drink fresh orange, water or apple and mango juice, I have one take away a week and three small meals a day which I'm cautious of not to trigger anything off! I'm taking my meds, I'm doing everything I'm told and nothing different to when I used to be constipated and yet I cant shift this sluggish feeling or the diaarhea, I feel so frustrated and disheartened and to make matters worse, I'm suppose to be going Ireland for a week which will involve a lot of being in a car so I'm like ahhh what if I need a toilet or I get my pains, sweats, shakes and that faint feeling etc etc can anybody relate or advise? Please Help!!

EliStarrz*