Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decline

Re: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decli

Thanks for the info.
    Soooo cute

Re: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decli

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    No worries, Debs, I didn't think you were complaining & deleting.

You've gone blonde! You look very nice.

Thanks for the support.

If you want to add a pic, if it's one off the internet you just need to click on the Insert Image icon (yellow with a sun & mountains in it) and delete out whatever comes up in the box and then paste in the web address of your image.

If you are uploading one, you need to go into Advanced Post and click on Manage Attachments. Then click Browse in the section where it says to upload from a computer. That lets you search your folders. Select your image and click the Upload button next to it and you will see a file name show up underneath. Close the window. Now you go into Attachments which is in your user panel with all your editing options (at the bottom left). This shows you any files you have uploaded. Click on the one for your picture and it will open up a new tab or window with the picture in. Copy the web address and now go back into your post and use that Insert Image function and paste in the web address after deleting out whatever pops straight up in the box.

It's a bit round the houses but it works. It will show as In Progress in your attachments for ages if it's like mine. I've found sometimes it won't open at first or attach so it must still be uploading. But even though it says in progress you can usually add it to a post. If you delete the attachment though, it will change the picture to a tiny square with nothing in it in any threads where you posted it.

Sorry for the late reply, Terry.

Thanks so much for the info about pics. I had done it in the past, but for the life of me couldn't recall how to this time.

Ahh the blonde Terry. Thank you for your kind words. Needs much Terry, needs must! After years of battling the grey which came through every flaming 3 weeks with my dark hair, I decided to go the less noticeable route with blonde, after a lot fo coaxing from my hairdresser (blends a bit better!)

I'm not quite ready to embrace the grey yet, so I am embracing blonde instead, lol

Very happy to support this lovely cause. Hedgehogs are special creatures and much undervalued IMO.

Aww I want one ��

bump

Time for some more cute hogs. Enjoy!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 29-07-16 at 06:13.

Aww they look like our Spikey Anteater,very similar..

I've got hedgehog poo on my garden yay. Never seen one round here before

Quote Originally Posted by Phuzella View Post
    I've got hedgehog poo on my garden yay. Never seen one round here before
    Maybe it was a neighbour?

I logged my hedgehog sightings but I can't remember if they accepted poo sightings.

Hhmmm I do have a pretty strange neighbour lol

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    Aww they look like our Spikey Anteater,very similar..
    Is that the Echidna?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information