Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decline

Re: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decli

Terry, the baby hedgehog is sooooo cute.

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 ----------

I think you will be lucky to get 50,000 signatures by the deadline.
    Can it be extended Terry or have we failed? :( x

Re: Petition: Give the hedgehog better legal protection in order to reverse its decli

Oy ellengonzalez, stop spamming my hedgegog thread you numpty!

Sadly only 50,399 signatures, Carnation. Maybe they can do something with it still since the MP in question is connected to the charity?

I mapped a new hedgehog yesterday, sadly it was roadkill though I managed to peel him off the road and lay him on the grass verge.

Erm, thanks to someone for giving my thread 1 star. Not sure why you thought it was terrible, it was to help a charity raise some signatures???
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 15-10-16 at 05:31.

Looks like someone has added a few more Terry

bit late to this sorry and the petition is showing as closed now but keep at it terry, hedgehogs are fantastic little things. when a workmate died some years back all donations were requested to st tiggywinkles hedgheog sanctuary in aylesbury because he loved the little creatures.
    good luck with your efforts, caring for small creatures in this big bad world is a lovely thing

Have you seen the cute hedgehog advert advertising some sort of sponge Terry?

Wish we had hedgehogs over here,my rug rats would love them as pets,a few more critters to add too the zoo...lol x.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    A sponge Terry? Sounds cuddly! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ServerError View Post
    A sponge Terry? Sounds cuddly! 😂
    Just call me "Mr Looferman...shabba".

---------- Post added at 06:48 ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by flipp View Post
    Wish we had hedgehogs over here,my rug rats would love them as pets,a few more critters to add too the zoo...lol x.
    Won't your customs lot have them in as pets?

They are lovely little things. They're not spikey as people think, more like me in my longer hair days when I used to gel it hard.

---------- Post added at 06:49 ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 ----------

Yes, I saw that last week. Was it swimming around? It reminded me of some of the pics I saw when I was looking for the ones I posted in this thread.

Very cute!

---------- Post added at 06:49 ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 ----------

Looks like someone has added a few more Terry
    Aw, thanks people, very much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 07:05 ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brucealmighty View Post
    bit late to this sorry and the petition is showing as closed now but keep at it terry, hedgehogs are fantastic little things. when a workmate died some years back all donations were requested to st tiggywinkles hedgheog sanctuary in aylesbury because he loved the little creatures.
    good luck with your efforts, caring for small creatures in this big bad world is a lovely thing
    Cheers Bruce, I always seem to have a plentiful supply of slugs for them with having a pond! Frogs too, so they have some competition.

That's a really nice idea that they had to donate. He would have been really pleased with that.

Our Customs suck,Terry.Would'nt even let a couple of terriers stay,
    I doubt they would allow me a hedgehog.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information