Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm disappointed

Hi Kate

Pleased to hear the gym is going well and you are feeling a bit better. Sorry didnt reply before now but had head in exam papers not that it made a difference LOL

Keep in touch and you know where i am if you need to talk.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Kate,

Thanks for message, sorry I have only just replied been working this weekend!

I'm glad you are ok. What a bummer about the phone hey! How long is the scaffolding going to be up for?

Are you still looking for a new job at the moment?

I'm ok thanks although worrying about Christmas already and what to buy people. I like it organized see. I can't stand going out last minute when the town and shops are packed! I don't do busy!!!!! LOL

Well my hpyno is totally not happening at the mo as my hpnotherapist if off with a bad back. I'm a bit annoyed as he contacted me and said he may be in and he would confirm it the next day but he never rang. That was over a week ago now so who knows whats happening??? Never mind can't really afford it this month as Iv'e started buying christmas pressies plus it's my Mums Birthday.

Anyway I hope all is well with you glad to hear your daughters a bit better.

Take care and stay POSITIVE!!!!

Love PIP's XX

Hi Kate

How is it going now the scaffold is up? Are you feeling ok about it?

Sorry I haven't been on MSN much - having some time out and some early nights.

I am always thinking of you though so take care ok?

xxx

Nicola

Hiya Pip's,

I haven't replied before cos I didn't want to tempt fate LOL.

The roof was done over Saturday and Sunday, we were lucky in that the weather was dry and sunny though cold.

BUT, they didn't come and dismantle the scaffold til today, so I thought I wouldn't post til it had gone!! [:I]

Anyway, all done and dusted now!

I am going to book another hypno appointment for the half term week, week after next, cos I obviously still have some issues left!

I must say though that overall the anxiety is so much less and I am being a bit too assertive!

Hope you are doing well, speak to you soon,

Luv Kate xxx

Hi Nic,

Thanks for the message.

The first few days I hardly slept with the scaffold up. Really silly I know, but it really unerved me with it up [:I][:O].

I kind of got more used to it though as the days went by and slept a bit better.

The relief today though when I turned the corner of the road and it had GONE.

Feel a bit daft reading my post back and realising that I was worried about scaffolding LOL.

Still, all over with now and it's been raining here all day so the roof has been fully tested.

I really miss chatting on msn but you deserve a bit of time out and I totally understand [8D].

Hope to speak to you soon.

Lots of Luv Kate xxxxxx

HI Kate,

Glad its all improved and new roof is water proof.

Are you being too assertive or is it just that you were so unassertive previously it seems like a big shift from where you were ? The extreme of assertive is aggressive and I cannot think you are going into that realm .

Meg

It is impossible to get out of a problem by using the same kind of thinking that it took to get into it.
    - Albert Einstein.

Hiya Meg,

No, I am definately not aggressive, just think it's cos I was so used to being totally unassertive.

I feel a bit strange about it as people at work keep commenting on my assertiveness, not sure if they are joking about it or if they think I'm not such a walk over anymore.

I popped into Asda on the way home and bought some undies!

As I walked out of the shop, the alarm went off. The "Happy to Help" bloke came up to me and asked if I had any dvd's or clothes in my bag.

I said that I had some clothing and that everytime I bought clothes there the stupid alarm went off as I was leaving. It has now happened on approx 6 occasions.

I went on to tell him how totally embarassing it is when the alarm sounds and everyone is looking at you, thinking you are a shoplifter.

No way would I have said all this a few months ago. Just takes some getting used to I suppose!

Kate x

Wow Good for you Kate . A huge improvement .

Love

Meg

Hi Kate

Pleased it all went well and you are all sorted now.

You have done really well and coped fine.

Not even a minor blip mate just how anyone would cope with that situation.

Hope work is going okay and it is good to see you back on site.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information