Thread: New here, Social Anxiety, Depression & IBS

New here, Social Anxiety, Depression & IBS

Hello everybody,

I hope you're all doing good

I have suffered from Social anxiety my whole life and depression for the past 12 years so feel free to talk to me about that, if you need a friend I'm all ears, I've just started blogging as a way to let my thoughts and feelings out and keep me busy!

sleepwalkingmylifeawayblog.wordpress.com

I think that's key when you have Social anxiety/ depression, you've gotta keep your mind occupied. Gaming, music, excerise, writing, drawing etc

I've tried therapies and some medications and nothings helped so far, it's a nightmare being worried about stuff because of the anxiety but then at the same time feeling like you have no energy for anything because of the depression and on top of that I've also just been diagnosed with IBS so I'm trying not to be anxious because that flares up my stomach which sets of my depression so if anybody has any useful tips or advice for me that'd be much appreciated.

All the best to you all, anyhow

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya EliStarrz and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Hiya EliStarrz and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way
    Thank you!!

Thread Information