Thread: Delete Account

Delete Account

Hello,

Can you please delete my account.

Thank you

Re: Delete Account

Hi Victory

Why do you want to leave? Are you not finding it helpful here?
    I was just wondering.

Els
    xxx

Yes its helpful, but I am finding its causing me more anxiety being on this site. Thank you....

Victory,

This can be the case for a lot of people, myself included for other reasons.

Sometimes it can help to take a break. It can become all encompassing when spending too much time talking about all this anxiety but taking a break can really help with this.

So, how about giving it a try first? It seems a shame to cut yourself off from support and you have been helping plenty of people on the Cit board.

But do what you think is best, that's all everyone would want. If that is leaving, then good luck in your recovery and hope things work out for you.

Thread Information