Thread: Panic attack levels

Panic attack levels

This is a difficult question to put into words, but I will give it a shot.. Can you have worse panic attacks coming off medication? Or uncontrollable ones? Or is a panic attack just a panic attack whether you are in withdrawls or not? No better no worse.

I just dont want to lose control

Re: Panic attack levels

I'd say if you're in withdrawal it'd be an ongoing occurrence for e.g withdrawal making anxiety high = panic attack = worse withdrawal = worse panic attacks etc.. imagine it as a circle you'll need to break that circle my friend I've been through it.. Don't be alarmed (easier said than done i know) but try some relaxation music for panic attacks on YouTube helped me when i was going through it.

May i ask what you're withdrawing from hivenburs??

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

For me it was ssri's and diazepam had to be put back on the diazepam though...was an absolute nightmare and docs had me on way to long.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Yeah I agree, could you still gain control of your panic attacks during withdrawl? I always managed to in the end but I'm just afraid I woukdnt be able to sometime :(
    I came off prozac and that was fine, no problem.. But then I came off ativan after two months daily use, and as you can imagine, it kicked my ass... How was yours?

Yeah well avitan is a benzo so i know how you feel, don't just stop medication always taper down less withdrawal less anxiety and less panic attacks!

Withdrawal is a bitch though especially with benzodiazipines takes a lot of time consult your doctor if you are feeling it way bad and tell them it ain't just anxiety n panic attack levels are high because of withdrawal.

Hope I've helped you out..take it easy

Petesy 👍

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourselves can free our mind" Bob Barley.

Thread Information