Thread: worry taking over please help !

worry taking over please help !

Hello thank you for reading on 40 years of age and always suffered with constipation never bothered me so I did mohing about it. ..2 weeks ago I got like pain / chill in my power back on one side felt like a chill then the tops of my legs just ached so much I had to put a hot water bottle on them ..then the upset tummy started last Thursday and I've had no let up ...my lower back aches and im waking at night to go and first thing in the morning I just have to rush to the bathroom . It's just not normal for me I've taken medicines drank water all the usual things but my god when will this end ..when I pass wind it doesn't feel right coming out sorry tmi and it's just horrible . I'm not sure what to do ..how long can this go on for ..Tnx for reading xx

Re: worry taking over please help !

If it's any consolation I had an upset stomach and shivery feelings along with palpitations last summer. Felt generally unwell. Saw my GP, bloods ok but stool sample showed campylobacter food poisoning. Didn't feel like usual food poisoning and non idea where it came from.
    Maybe make an appointment to see your GP if it doesn't get better in a few days?

Thread Information