Hi im Dave age 36 in good shape and i train 5 times a week. Had about 18 anxiety symptoms over the last three years. I was doing great and then a few weeks ago i saw a post about pancreatic c****r on facebook. I started checking where my eyes yellow and then became obsessed with my stool colour which i realised was fine and then became obsessed with stool shape and consistancy. Anyway after dinner on friday night i started getting stomach gurgling and I have had it ever since.

Good points are my bowel movements are totally normal twice a day regular as normal and no constipation or diarrhoea. No pain. Now from looking up google gurgling doesnt seem to be anything serious except that it may be because of a partial blockage but i would imagine this would come with alot of pain and the noises are from random places in my stomach, I would imagine the noise would come from where the blockage is. My stomach has been feeling a little burny sometimes so rational thinking is that this is acid reflux but can acid reflux cause stomach gurgling. Im starting to freak out about this because anxiety has never affected my stomach before. Advice required pleased. At least I have my own office in work so other people cant hear me.