Thread: Back to stage one freaking out again ! :(

Back to stage one freaking out again ! :(

Hey,

Made way too many of these now but something still doesn't feel right unless it's me being paranoid again basically Id say the constipation has pretty much gone been drinking a bit more water etc, anyway basically I went this morning did a big one but it still feelsike Theres more in there been 2 more times today done bits again.

But it feels like again there's something massive to come out but it doesn't do you reckon it is just a large one? And by drinking water is it just flushing it all out it just feels like I'm not getting as much out in a single sitting as I used to.

But there is more in there as far as I'm aware as it comes out later on but yesterday I only went once still didn't feel completely empty though.

I'm worried Incase there's something up there a mass or something causing this feeling and giving me tenesmus is tenesmus a voilent urge? Or just pressure.

And when It says change in bowel habit does it mean persustant I:e you'd be going 5 times a day every day with looser or if you're constipated would it be all the time ?

IVe been to two doctors and they both pretty much told me the same thing stress, anxiety or it could be ibs if you've had the cramps etc for years. I haven't had the cramps in a while just this problem im really starting to get depressed over it now and it's affectng me daily :( im not who I used to be anymore I'm also worrying about other things aswell.

Even when I distract myself or try I get a little voice telling me its something serious :( im tense on the toilet and dread going for a bm incase something happens. And every morning I wake up in panic it's horrible.

---------- Post added at 17:08 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Also if you had an impation would it be runny coming out around it ?

Re: Back to stage one freaking out again ! :(

All the straining has probably made your rectal muscles go into spasm which can produce a feeling of fullness. You need to accept your GP's diagnosis and really believe that you don't have something sinister. Until you do this will just go on and on.

As someone who has been through this I know how unpleasant and uncomfortable this can be but you have to trust your GP.

Trish is right Lockey.... Hang in there. This time next week you'll be at your first therapy appointment and taking a positive step in learning how to fight back the dragon.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey, I can relate to what you're currently going through, as I'm currently going through it myself! I've had this strange pressure around my tailbone and a feeling that I can't finish... I usually have to just sit and wait and something will happen... it's so depressing.

Judging by your username I'm 21 also, and some comfort I get is that serious/terminal illnesses are SO dramatically rare in people our age... but I know what happens, our brains find a way to acrobat around rational thinking. I end up thinking 'Oh Great, so I have C***** but nobody is going to take me seriously and nobody will believe I have it and that will be it.' In periods where I'm able to think rationally, this kind of thought is ridiculous...

Sorry that I can't offer much help but I hope you're able to give your brain a well earned break soon, it sounds like you need it!

Yeah it is horrible :(

Quote Originally Posted by CandleWax View Post
    Hey, I can relate to what you're currently going through, as I'm currently going through it myself! I've had this strange pressure around my tailbone and a feeling that I can't finish... I usually have to just sit and wait and something will happen... it's so depressing.

Judging by your username I'm 21 also, and some comfort I get is that serious/terminal illnesses are SO dramatically rare in people our age... but I know what happens, our brains find a way to acrobat around rational thinking. I end up thinking 'Oh Great, so I have C***** but nobody is going to take me seriously and nobody will believe I have it and that will be it.' In periods where I'm able to think rationally, this kind of thought is ridiculous...

Sorry that I can't offer much help but I hope you're able to give your brain a well earned break soon, it sounds like you need it!

Same this morning :( had my coffee urge to go only done 3 bits there is more in there because if I do strain which I don't now it like breaks off and comes out. Before I had the urge went and got most out if not all

Thread Information