Thread: What had gone so horribly wrong...so scared so worried .

What had gone so horribly wrong...so scared so worried .

Hello I'm 42 years old & 16 days ago I felt unwell i had a dull ache in my lower back ..stomach ache and upset tummy ...didn't think much of it but about 7 days later my tummy is still making awful noises and the upset tummy continues . Taking imodium and other tummy tablets ..but last Friday I thought I'd turned a corner but Saturday morning over a week since all this started I was sweating and had terrible pain like trapped wind all in my tummy I crawled into bed and slept all day on my back ....Sunday I was just on the sofa with horrendous wind ...yesturday I was worried about going to work I knew that if I needed to go if there was no toilet I would crap myself I used to get warning now it's warning and ...go. my stools are like mustard colour tonight almost 3 weeks in I fooled it and it's saying bile / liver problems ...7 weeks ago I had awful smelling urine dark yellow in colour ...I m just so worried about the Dr's and tests ...and results . But I'm not sure I can naturally get this sorted. I don't go out I don't drink I don't even go to the shops now because the toilet is to far away :( thanks for reading Madeline

Re: What had gone so horribly wrong...so scared so worried .

Dear Madeline,

from my small experience (yes, googling!!! Sorry! ), bile problems would give you a pale colour, not mustard. The dark urine, however, could be a bile issue -- but, usually, this is if you have a blocked bile duct, which would probably give you other symptoms.

Hope all goes well!
    DT

Re: What had gone so horribly wrong...so scared so worried .

Hi Pepsi,

I had exactly the same as you last February. The pain was awful, like really bad cramps that took my breath away. My stomach was gurgling like crazy and every morning I would wake up with the most awful urge to go to the loo - on a few occasions I thought I wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time too!

I also had dark coloured urine, went to the doctor who said I had a urine infection and that can cause an upset tummy apparently. He gave me a course of antibiotics and I took a probiotic alongside those to help keep the gut flora healthy. To be honest it didn't really help my stomach problems but eventually it went away of its own accord, although I still get a gurgling stomach almost a year and a half later.

Thread Information