Hi guys,

I posted in the health anxiety section as Ive had bad IBS and dizziness etc that is really getting out of hand.

My Dr has prescribed me 10mg of paroxetine to try and I have been constantly putting off medication opting for counselling and trying to beat it on my own but its intensified to the point I need to do something.

I know everyone is different and its trial and error on each med dependant on the individual but can you tell me what it feels like being on it? I tried propranalol a few years ago and within days I felt like a zombie and made me feel worse overall. This has always stayed with me and put the fear into trying any medicine again.

One of the two of my gps would not recommend tablets to me insisting I was too young in his opinion where as the other was keen to give me tablets, understandably difference in opinion plain and simple but I would take the tablets and then they would lie in the drawer.

As I said before its almost like make or break time for me now but I'm just so wary about taking tablets.

Don't worry Im not going to judge or blame Im simply asking for your own personal experience on them.

Thanks Guys