Thread: Relief

Relief

Hello guys!
    I wanted to share my happiness with you.
    My story began two months ago. I was struggling with muscle stiffness, sore muscles, general weakness, dizziness and i was a mess in general. I was staying home 24/7, lost interest at every single thing. It was the worst period of my life pretty much.
    But, today is a good day. I just got my MRI and they sent me the results the same day. Also blood tests, heart check up, chest xray, neuro exam.
    Yes, everything came back clean. Im still trying to process the whole thing, but for me what matters is that now i know that im a healthy 22 years old guy, ready to live.
    Even if i get the symptoms now i know that its all in my mind and everything is much easier that way.
    So for all you people struggling with that horrible feeling i can reassure you that there is hope. It just gets better guys, hang in there.
    Life is good and way too short to waste your time worrying about something that you might have.
    I also had a conversation with a 80 years old neuro who told me this "if you dont have something clinical, for example clinical weakness, where you fall down and you cant function, theres literally nothing to worry about. Brain is a weapon that can be used for good and bad. Youre in charge of that even if you dont know it. Use it the right way"
    So guys, keep in mind, it only gets better, life is good. Peace and love my friends

Re: Relief

Good for you! Lovely to read a positive post.

Re: Relief

Thread Information