Thread: Is it normal to have a bad day?

Exclamation Is it normal to have a bad day?

So I'm kinda recovering from everything at the moment.. I would say the bulk of my ativan withdrawl is over (its been 3 months).. But yesterday my anxiety was just randomly higher than other days, no panic attack, just worrying about having a panic attack.. Are these off days normal even while on zoloft? Im afraid the zoloft has stopped working or something

Re: Is it normal to have a bad day?

Hi , I think we all have bad days some will be going through the stage where all days are bad , I can have three or four good days then the same bad , I've pretty much given up on trying to put rymme or reason to it , just try not to lose heart one bad day doesn't mean a relaps tomorrow may well be better , take care .

Yes it is normal to have ups and downs with recovery. Just consider it a blip.

This isn't like my typical ativan withdrawl blip, its just a tiny bit more of raised anxiety. Just wish I 100% knew what it was so my mind doesnt run off with me.. I was only on ativan 2 months.. The withdrawls should be over by now I think, three months in. What do you guys think? Blups suck though none the less

Hi , was you on a high dose ? Two months on it isn't that long , I came off diazepam for about 6 months after taking it for a year , if you weren't on a high dose chances are its out of your system and you are just having a bad day and looking for somthing to blame it on I do this a lot searching for reasons why I feel bad and then just fueling the anxiety , I'm trying to taper off again but I do keep going back to them when it gets tough , take care

Sorry to here about ypur situation, I hope everything gets better for you soon I was on for two months and have been off for 3 months so I'm sure its out of my system as tou said, I'm just looking for something to blame

Of course it's normal to have a bad day. And I'd say ever though you are through the adivan withdrawal it will take some time for your brain to get back to it's old self. That's great that you did it though. I have to commend you for it.

N.
    Last edited by Noivous; 06-07-16 at 15:54.

Its completely normal! You may have months of feeling 'OK', then suddenly a bad day hits you out of the blue. It doesn't mean you are going backwards or have relapsed. Everyone has bad days, its just a blip, you will very quickly recover to your 'baseline'. Just accept the day as a write off, and concentrate on trying again tomorrow.

Thread Information