Thread: Hi

Smile Hi

Hi, I'm new to the site and forums so wanted to introduce myself, I'm a stay at home mum of two my youngest is under 2years so I have my hands full most of the time. I'm a homemaker and live with my fiancé in Lincoln, we will have lived here a year this August.

I struggle with anxiety and social anxiety, agoraphobia and body dysmorphia, I have two support workers and see each one for 2 hrs a week.

I don't really have any friends offline as I've struggled with social anxiety and agoraphobia for most of my life.

It would be nice to make some friends who are understanding and can relate to an extent, i go out but don't venture far alone, the bus is a phobia of mine and I don't drive.

Anyway feel free to message me if you're interested in chatting.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Valerie-1983 and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi

Good morning Valerie-1983, just as Venus has said you can find plenty of support here. After many years of stress and anxiety, I still suffer to a degree from agoraphobia. The thing to remember is that you are being proactive in getting and searching for help. You don't need me to tell you that two precious lives depend on you. I'm not saying this to shame or heap guilt you, instead what I'm saying is draw on that love you have for them. I know in that you will discover an unlimited source of strength and resolve, because I did. Best to you Valerie-1983 on your journey, I have faith your love will led the way.

Hi Valerie. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll benefit from being here, just as I have.

Hi Valerie! You will have no problem making real friends here

Welcome!

Joe

Thread Information