Thread: Feel crap

Feel crap

So I've been pretty good these last few weeks suicide intrusive thoughts have been hardly there and when they are in can just sit with them and not let them bother me to much. But the past few days I've been slightly more anxious jaw clenching is horrible and pounding heart even tho on propananol, but this morning I woke early around 4 and felt awful and strange having bad thoughts again but not as bad as previous but there their. Do I class this a bad week or a blip, I haven't cried for a few weeks which is good for me as.i couldn't go a day without crying but this morning I could just sob also have that churning feeling in my tummy xx

Re: Feel crap

Morning Becky. Sorry to hear you are feeling bleh this morning. If you've been feeling good up until now I would just treat it as a blip and continue going about your day. You may well find if eases off gradually and you go back to being good again. I hate these blips, they can make you think you are going backwards, which of course you're not!

Hope things improve for you as the day goes on x

Thanks mojo I have so much stress at work just lately thinking it may be that. Like I've said before its the thoughts that bother me the most anxiety I can handle. How are you today? Xx

Oh yes Becky, I'm sure that must have something to do with it. Of course the stress from work is going to raise your anxiety levels, which in turn can cause the anxious thoughts to return. Is there any way to lower those stress levels at work? Perhaps a word with your manager?

Not really I have to work alone in a busy shop never get a minute to myself I think if it carrys on this week I'll have a word but it won't help xx

Can they not get someone in to help you?

There to bloody tight to to employ someone to help sodding company does my head in looking for a new job but it's not easy xx

Thread Information