Thread: Anyone currently withdrawing from Mirt?

Anyone currently withdrawing from Mirt?

Hi

I'm almost two weeks off Mirt and am still feeling rubbish. Sleep is a struggle, I've bad nausea, my appetite is poor and my nerves feel pretty frayed. I was only on it for six weeks before a taper, so hoped the worse would be over now.

Is anyone else undergoing withdrawal and what progress are you making? I'm beginning to worry that my feeling rubbish is unrelated to withdrawal.

Thanks,

AW

Re: Anyone currently withdrawing from Mirt?

Hiya,

Yes I'm in exactly the same place... please see my post on this thread posted a few mins ago... it's horrible!! First week I felt amazing week 2 the wheels came off.

How are you coping? Are you taking anything to help the side effects? I keep telling myself every day is a day closer to feeling normal again...

Hope you get well soon and more than happy to chat about what your experiencing.

Good luck.

Paul

Re: Anyone currently withdrawing from Mirt?

I was only on it for about eight weeks, but three weeks after stopping sleep is a struggle and I have very little appetite, as well as feeling on edge all of the time. I'm not sure if it's the drug as I wasn't on it for a long time, but I've read that withdrawal from it can be brutal and since it's a sleep and appetite enhancing drug it would make sense, though the doctor doesn't seem to think so.

I'm not taking anything at the moment, apart from occasional Diazepam. I'm really down on anti-depressants at the moment as I'm fed up with all the side effects.

Thread Information