Thread: Rock hard tiny lump... Cancer, blood clot, cyst?..

Rock hard tiny lump... Cancer, blood clot, cyst?..

Please someone help me. I am really nervous as I have a rock hard lump on my stomach, next to my right hip.. It's about 4cm Inwards from my hip bone. It is about 1mm big and feels like a small stone, it's rock hard. I have been having stomach cramps this side of my hip for months now and even leg pain. I am so worried, what can it be? It is inside my skin and there is no visible head on it, you can't see it or notice it unless you touch it. I also have a big lump in my stomach above my hip on the same side, but this one is towards the side on my body. I saw the Doctor about this one and he felt it and just said it was a fatty lump... But now this rock thing on the same side, why??? I can't stop thinking cancer as its always been my fear. I can't get a doctors appointment for 5 days and am thinking A&E, although I am fine other than fatigue and worry. Also, could it be a blood clot?

I've had anxiety over lymph nodes for 2 years now, I have two swollen ones, one on my neck and one small one next to my ear but I had blood tests about 2 years ago and all was fine. These are also on the same side of the body as the new lumps in my abdomen. I've not been back to the doctor since. I don't think this lumps in my hip can be related but am slightly worried that there is a possibility? I'm 24 this month but have a gut feeling it could be cancer?.. I'm struggling

Re: Rock hard tiny lump... Cancer, blood clot, cyst?..

Chances are its just another fatty lump, I have some rock hard lumps in my abdomen area that are just lumps of hard fat but they feel very very freaky. I have had them for 20 odd years and they never change.

To put your mind at rest do get your Gp to feel this new one, it may not be new but its new to you finding it.

Re: Rock hard tiny lump... Cancer, blood clot, cyst?..

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it start once it stops.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information