Thread: Ibs

Ibs

This is so uncomfortable. The gas, constipation, diarrhea , in the pain . I just get myself all worked up in I am convinced that I have terminal stomach cancer or something . Of course the last six months I've had breast cancer lung cancer throat cancer.( all confirmed not to be real.) My mind just races about this stuff.Just want to feel like myself again.

---------- Post added at 03:09 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

Might go to hospital.

Re: Ibs

Think about how unlucky a person would have to be to suffer all those forms of cancer in their lifetime, let alone in a short period of time. That's always a good HA indicator.

If you, get some peppermint tea as it can help with this. There are a number of natural products out there for IBS and many people find they help greatly. GP's give peppermint capsules as a medication to some people for this (I think it was the elderly) and that's kind of where I started looking into it.

I only had a mild bout for a couple of months, nothing like how people suffer on here, but peppermint tea definitely helped. It pretty quickly took away the side splitting wind after drinking it!

You have to be a bit careful with peppermint tea if you have acid reflux problems though.

It may be worth looking at the FODMAP diet recommendations for IBS but I think anxiety plays a huge role in disrupting your digestive system and bowels.

Thanks guys.

Thread Information