Thread: my anxiety is so bad

my anxiety is so bad

hi havnt been on here a while ,i feel like im bieng eaten up with this anxiety its been getting worse as time goes on ,woke this moening at 4am with a full blown panic attack ,i self harm ,i cant go out alone .my doctor has given mel lorazepam 1mg but only enough for the week i have someone from the mental health team coming to see me tomorow .ive sufferd with anxiety for years but its very bad now .i dont have a life its horrible and cruel i could do with some support im 62 how do i get through this

Re: my anxiety is so bad

Hi , sorry to read you are going through it again can't give you the answer on how to get through it other than trying to distract yourself with somthing you like doing and some of the breathing excercises that you probably already know , having a bad day of it myself today and I'm on holiday the heat has freaked me out I have asthma and it feels like there is no air doubt it's to hot up north but there will be plenty on here today feeling worse for the hot weather , you are not alone in this crappy predicament , take care and hope the mental health team are some help somtimes talking takes away some of the burden .

Hi Susie. Sorry to hear you are feeling rough at the moment and I hope you get some joy out of the MHT when they visit tomorrow.

How long have you suffered from anxiety and have you tried any meds?

Sending hugs

hi ive struggled with anxiety and fear of going out since i was about 15 im 62 now ive been on lots of meds ,i was on seroxat for 14 years they worked well for me but not anymore so i hope the man who is seeing tommorow can help

I,m so sorry you're feeling so unwell Susie. I hope you got some help and find out what works for you.

Thread Information