Hi Jase,

Thanks for your reply, im glad to hear that you are pushing your way forward. Its also positive that you have continued to get out and still enjoy your bike rides. I do think its important to try to keep busy, not to let the way we feel control us 24/7.
Its wonderful that you manage at work too!
I started this journey after an operation last march 2016' sent me into this anxious state, by april i had seen a few drs, had tests nothing showed up. Prior to this i suffered with CFS for many years but i coped ok. Lots of symptoms started, then i started to worry over everything, became a wreck basically. Tried cipramil as id used it before with good results, dr took me off it too soon i think at 8 weeks no improvement. I asked to try prozac in nov 16, so here i am still waiting. I think anxiety is better but im very depressed over symptoms that wont go away, hormonal maybe?
I guess i need reassurance from people going through the same, that im not wasting my time and energy on prozac. Have you seen much improvements lately? Am i expecting too much too soon? Ive only been on 40mg for five weeks.
Ive been reading your posts since last year, i guess being on this site has given lots of people some great support. Thank you for sharing your journey with us all.
Best wishes🐨🐸