Thread: 2nd time lucky!

2nd time lucky!

Evening all.

This is my 2nd hello on this forum. My 1st ended after 2 posts and me not knowing where to go and what to do with myself (nothing to do with you guys and girls). I've been suffering with GAD for 5 years now and I'm actually in a much better place than when I last attempted this. I've come to terms with my mental health issues which I think is the biggest step towards grabbing your life back. I still get daily attacks and worries but tend to try and push forward. I'm basically coming back on here as another step towards my recovery and seeing how I progress by talking to strangers and people suffering the same obsticles in life. I must admit that recently I have taken a few steps back compared to a year ago when I felt everything was going well. Hopefully being here will stop that slide and put me back on the right path.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya wilko and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: 2nd time lucky!

Good morning wilko. It's good that you have come to terms with your health problem. For years I fought, and fought, and fought my issues. It wasn't until I finally looked in the mirror and accepted myself warts and all that I was able to make strides in dealing with it.

My suggestion would no different then Venus' in that simply dive in and post your thoughts on whatever the subject and get proactive. Just as I have taken the initiative to talk new comers to death, like yourself, with my rambling.

Life is bad enough as it is, having a friend that understands where your coming from is priceless. even if it's online. So best to you wilko on your journey.

Thread Information