Dear Friends,

I have been dealing with health anxiety since last 20 yrs and also have obsession over my health.

Two years i was obsessing with hiv fear and many years with heart health. Also sometimes with cancer fear.

Two months before I went to one saloon girl for massage, but during the massage she took my manhood in her mouth for one second without condom. Also, i shaved my pubic hair three hours prior before the massage and her saliva went to the superficial cut. So, now i check with many hiv forum and all of them say it is not a risk. but still i fear of hiv.

I am worried that, my low grade fever and pneumonitis are related to hiv and this might be seroconversion

I have been having low grade fever, mild body ache and chills since 21st of June 2016 almost more than one month , first when i went to Dr. he gave me amoxillin 500mg for one week. I took only 3 doses of antibiotic with 3 doses of paracetamol and after feeling better I stopped.

Again the 2nd episode started on 8th of July I started to feel chills and low grade fever on & off and I was waiting the fever to go on its own.

I went to Dr on 15th of July 2016 and upon blood test and xray it was diagnosed pneumonitis and increased Esr

I took clarithromycin 500mg twice for 5 days and the esr came down from 45 to 20.

but this mild feverish, running nose and mild body ache is still going on.

I am very worried and anxious

I am hypochondriac and have ocd tendencies.

Why my low grade fever and sometimes chills is not going

How much time it will take to recover from pneumonitis fever and when i will feel normal like before.

Does pneumonitis can cause fever and chills and how long.

I am not using air condition while sleeping in my room

My physician advice me to take 5 days more course of clarithromicin 500mg twice

Do i need to go for more test and more deep investigation for my low grade fever and chills

plz i am very feared and need advice.