Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom smells

Phantom smells

I've been trying to read and I can't find much online

I've had 'phantom smells' - most of the time there is a source; someone has come back from a cigarette, cat litter tray near by, someone else points out the funky smell. But one that lasts with me is this tipex/paint smell I can smell once a day with a few days off. I thought it was because an office below mine was being worked on but I smell it still now and again. I have become so obsessed with this. So obsessed. I sniff all the time. Other times I'm scared to sniff. I know you all think I'm mad but I'm just scared now about this symptom.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:40 ----------

Someone said it can be a mini stroke/neuro ��

Re: Phantom smells

You still never answered my question in the other several threads you have wrote.. If you are trolling I think you should take it someone where else, however i see that you have done it on anxiety website aswell and everyone is giving you the same answers and getting annoyed at you aswell as here.

Are you going to answer my question or just give another bunch of random symptoms to convince yourself that you have some almighty terminal illness from the help of doctor Google.

Recovering from my conditions and looking to the future.
    I am not very active but do try to reply to mails.

Quote Originally Posted by GadGirl View Post
    You still never answered my question in the other several threads you have wrote.. If you are trolling I think you should take it someone where else, however i see that you have done it on anxiety website aswell and everyone is giving you the same answers and getting annoyed at you aswell as here.

Are you going to answer my question or just give another bunch of random symptoms to convince yourself that you have some almighty terminal illness from the help of doctor Google.
    You probably haven't seen it but Admin have posted on Reb's threads asking us all not to make accusations of trolling in this case.

You are simply making things up as you go along. You tell us what you think we want to hear, fake doctors appointments, pretend referrals to CBT etc, all so you can be left alone in order to keep up this absurd quest to diagnose yourself with some terminal illness.

As harsh as I can be, I trusted you were genuinely someone who was being warped by anxiety. At this point, I'm finding you rather devious. I will stop short on calling you a troll, but I certainly feel that you're yanking everyone's chain harder with each thread you post.

I'm not!

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I'm not!
    Well then answer this. Did you, or did you not, tell everyone here you had a doctors appointment at 5.30 pm today?

I did! I had thought my sister made one for me as I was at work, turns out she didn't

Hi terry, sorry just seen this message about troll comments I do apologise, ok now you have answered that (even though on the other forum you said your mum wouldn't let you) what are you going to do in a foreign country where health care is very very different .

Recovering from my conditions and looking to the future.
    I am not very active but do try to reply to mails.

Quote Originally Posted by GadGirl View Post
    even though on the other forum you said your mum wouldn't let you
    A 25 year old adult woman does not need permission from their parents to seek medical attention. You're moving to a foreign country with your boyfriend. I suppose you would do that regardless of permission from your parents.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I did! I had thought my sister made one for me as I was at work, turns out she didn't
    What a load of absolute nonsense.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information