hi,guys:
my name is Kevin Wang, I'm a anxiety disorder patient from China,I'm 32 , I have been worried about my heart for years, I'm very scared to have palpitation or any other heart related disease , every day every minute i feel very nervous and heart beat rate a little bit high. I'm so scared of sudden death that i even go to Vasculocardiology Deparment to check my heart , i have received several heart examination .ECG /24 hour ECG/UCD/ heart function examination/IIH examination , the doctor says to me my heart is ok.
but i still can't help to worry about my heart, I become very nervous and sensitive to everything that can related to my heart, like walking , running ...or some other things cause me nervous , like report to my boss , speak public in friends...and besides, i still scred that the continuous nervous and high heart beat rate will cause me heart disorder in coming future. i really can not get rid of these terrible thoughts. i have been to psychologist doctor for several times, but i still feel very painful and terrible because they didn't give any physiological comfort . the physiological doctor here only prescribe medicine for you in few minutes, and not patient to chat with every patient because indeed there are so many patients like me are waiting outside of consulting room.
but I'm really desperate and helpless on my situation ,my friends suggest me that to look for help on this website, so i came here and really hope to seek for help, if anybody can help me and analyze my situation , i really appreciate it ,thank you !