Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi. I have had anxiety for years off and on. I have found that it is triggered by stress, as when it is worse, I am under more pressure than usual. What makes it more frightening is that it happens at night when things are more scary usually anyway. Like when you are sick, it is worse at night. I have a strong faith in God, and know that I shouldn't worry or be overly anxious, but being human, I fail sometimes to leave it in God's hands. Then my body takes over and the fast heart rate out of nowhere comes in the early morning hours, and is frightening. When I take my eyes off what I know God can do, I succumb to these almost overwhelming feelings. But they are real, even though it's not serious, healthwise, it is a serious problem. I appreciate the posts here, as it helps to know that others are with you in those wee hours of the morning, when you are woken up to a racing heart. Thank you all who post. I know we can all overcome this problem, with time, and God's help. I have found that a lack in magnesium can trigger these symptoms and so I intend to try taking this supplement. Will post if it helps.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya byhisgrace and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Introduction

Hi and welcome to NMP

Thread Information