Thread: tricked me again. sigh

tricked me again. sigh

I had a new strategy to ignore safety behaviour thoughts, over hand washing, rinsing glasses twice or 3 times. stuff like that.

and I was feeling confident.

then in a cruel twist of fate I felt kinda hungry in the morning and my stomach felt kinda stuck. this worried me all morning since my throat was a bit sore and I was worrying about my stomach being upset and it bring stomach acid. got myself into a panic about being sick by 2pm. had to take a daizepam. then of course I felt fine within 30 minutes...

grr how does it keep tricking me? failed again sigh. oh well only one therapy session so far.

any tips from fellow suffers would be great

Re: tricked me again. sigh

Hey i really cant give any advice on this wish i could, saw your post about replies so thought i'd have a look hoping i could contribute lol there are others on here who know more about this though i think Terry being one of them, hopefully you get some responses now

thanks katie. im just impatient to get on with my therapy. 1 session then a 2 week wait for my next. argh.

Quote Originally Posted by skyemaidstone View Post
    thanks katie. im just impatient to get on with my therapy. 1 session then a 2 week wait for my next. argh.
    Yep i know how that feels, patience isn't my forte either haha x

Quote Originally Posted by skyemaidstone View Post
    I had a new strategy to ignore safety behaviour thoughts, over hand washing, rinsing glasses twice or 3 times. stuff like that.

and I was feeling confident.

then in a cruel twist of fate I felt kinda hungry in the morning and my stomach felt kinda stuck. this worried me all morning since my throat was a bit sore and I was worrying about my stomach being upset and it bring stomach acid. got myself into a panic about being sick by 2pm. had to take a daizepam. then of course I felt fine within 30 minutes...

grr how does it keep tricking me? failed again sigh. oh well only one therapy session so far.

any tips from fellow suffers would be great

Oh, this is all too familiar - i often have a few great days and then i get one funny feeling or let myself get that little bit too full or too empty and it starts all over again :( Therapy is such a journey, I'm on week 7 and I'm definitely better than when I started!! Don't be afraid if you relapse either, I had a huge setback and now feel like I'm getting back on track! <3

you have emetophobia too unicorn?

oh yeah I answered you on another thread.. my memory sometimes...
    Last edited by skymaid; 19-08-16 at 11:26. Reason: memory

Thread Information