Thread: I am new here :)

Wink I am new here :)

Hi my name is Dave and live in stoke ontrent and suffer from depression and have done for years some days are really bad and i am lonley so not just looking for email pals, but meet ups for drinks and a good discussions I have a passion for steam trains ( iam not a anorak though lol ) I also have a beautiful dog who is now 9 yearts old my other interests are
    eating out, day trips, to walking my dog, I love many Genres of music from the 60's to rock and inbetween Iam 45 and looking for some male bonding I wish I had found this forum years ago though Thanks for reading

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Bigboyuk and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: I am new here :)

Glad to have you with us, Dave.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    Hiya Bigboyuk and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way
    Hi venusbluejeans thanks for the welcome i need some help as my email notifications for replies dont seem to be getting through could you take a look at what may be wrong? TIA

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mark13 View Post
    Glad to have you with us, Dave.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.
    Hi Mark sorry for not getting back to you but my email notifications for replies doesnt seem to be working and thank you for your welcome

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skyemaidstone View Post
    Hi there Skymaidstone and welcome to you Thanks for the welcome

---------- Post added at 20:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Hmm I have noticed at the botton of the thread the email notifications are set to Instant so they should be getting through but they aren't i rely on these notifications do i can go straight to a thread i have either started or replied t. Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place o feel free to move this post to the correct sub forum TIA

If you click on the search tab above at the bottom it has an option to view all the threads you have started

Quote Originally Posted by KatiePink View Post
    If you click on the search tab above at the bottom it has an option to view all the threads you have started
    Thank you KatiePink and they seem to be filtering through now probably because I have visited the thread so new replies are getting through

Thread Information