Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke on Trent (staffordshire)

Stoke on Trent (staffordshire)

Hi All what a great forum wished I had found it a few years ago though doesn't matter what you suffer from we can help each other I suffer from depression so would be good to meet up for coffee or even a pint have many interests I have posted these in my introduction thread Most week ends are free!!! Thanks for reading

Re: Stoke on Trent (staffordshire)

it doesn't matter what part of staffordshire you are from! just want ot meet up with people who understand what it is like to suffer from depression etc,etc so anyone up for a coffee/chat ?

I think most people will be hesitant to meet up with anybody as most people here have anxiety, issue's leaving the house and maybe issue's meeting new people.

Seen as you only joined a few days ago, i think it would be best to get to know people on here first before asking to meet?

I'm from Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by KatiePink View Post
    I think most people will be hesitant to meet up with anybody as most people here have anxiety, issue's leaving the house and maybe issue's meeting new people.

Seen as you only joined a few days ago, i think it would be best to get to know people on here first before asking to meet?
    That's uderstandable and Yes I have only joined recently and I believe it's good therapy to have meet ups is there a sub forum titled My Story? I never though there would be sub forum for meet ups this is good

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by little.miss.worry View Post
    I'm from Stoke
    Brilliant I didn't expect replies that quick! can I ask what you suffer from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    That's uderstandable and Yes I have only joined recently and I believe it's good therapy to have meet ups is there a sub forum titled My Story? I never though there would be sub forum for meet ups this is good

---------- Post added at 18:45 ---------- Previous post was at 18:42 ----------

Brilliant I didn't expect replies that quick! can I ask what you suffer from?
    I suffer from health anxiety (the worst one out of what I've got) depression, and general anxiety. I suppose i have a small case of OCD but, i haven't been diagnosed with it so, i'm unsure about that one!

and yourself?

Severe despression and for OCD I am complusive hoarder my house is not the tidiest and my bedroom I cant move for the amonut of stuff in there

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Severe despression and for OCD I am complusive hoarder my house is not the tidiest and my bedroom I cant move for the amonut of stuff in there
    oh gosh, sounds like a lot of stuff then!

It really is!! And it is got to the point where I don't know where to start! I suppose some of it stems form when my grandad was alive he never threw anything away even bits of string and brown paper bags there was a cupboard full of them when the house was cleared out Hopefully a few more members in staffordshire reply for a meet up that would good I have been on my own far too long now. Thanks for your reply

I am from Stoke too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information