Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stoke on Trent (staffordshire)

Re: Stoke on Trent (staffordshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I am from Stoke too.
    Great! I am not really a good organiser in a lot of things hence my untidy house, so do need confidence that I can achieve something like this! and yet I have confidence in bringing up my first dog that's a very nice but very headstrong breed the Staffy Bull Terrier who is now 9 years old! I got her at 8 week old Training her was a nightmare and at four months old I wanted to rehome her as I was getting not very far so joined a dogforum all those years back and through their help and advice and suppot I have got a loving,loyal,obedient dog I was basicaly advised step up to the plate or go under so I choose the first optition and have never looked back So you could say I do have confidence!! I how ever aren't confident in other aspects of my life! Thank you for your reply Magic just need a few more. replies then providing everyone is ok on a meet up I could ogranise something?!!
    Last edited by Bigboyuk; 23-08-16 at 19:21.

I see there has been similar threads in the past for the stoke on trent area wether they took place or not I don't know, but that is not going to put me off I also realise that some members have a fear of meeting new people or are too ill to venture out and that's understandable! I have got to the point where I have had enough of sitting around in my house all day. This is why I have posted this thread to try and make a difference in peoples lives and my own

I know years ago before I joined nmp there was a meet up at Trentham Gardens.
    There was some photos on here. I don't know if they are still on.
    We looked after my late daughter's Staffy for a couple of years.
    Over the years we have had three dogs, not having another one.
    nice hearing from a stokie x

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I know years ago before I joined nmp there was a meet up at Trentham Gardens.
    There was some photos on here. I don't know if they are still on.
    We looked after my late daughter's Staffy for a couple of years.
    Over the years we have had three dogs, not having another one.
    nice hearing from a stokie x
    The photo's will probalby be still on here somewhere LOL
    Yes they are great dogs to get along with if trained correctly hopefully a few of us can meet up for a good ole natter I know a very nice pub in Newcastle under Lyme where I am from called wetherspoons it's got a nice area outside when the weather is good so looking for a couple more members who want to meet up with fellow sufferes! Like I said week ends are best for me cause of work comittments! And nice to meet a fellow Stokie as they say from round here duck

So any one else up for a meet up? Thanks for reading

It's important to try and get this sorted as it's always great meeting new people

Hi iam hoping of a period of time this could be set up and a few of us could meet for a coffee or something a little stronger Have a great bank holiday!!

Hi, I am originally from Stoke in my youth and still visit to see family although not as often now, If I am in the area again I will shoot you a message Also if you are ever in Gloucestershire we can arrange something

I have health anxiety mostly, but have experience with depression, general anx and social anx.

edit: Im in the chat room sometimes, and im also open to emailing if people want to chat or even just to vent or talk about something they are struggling with, feel free to pm.

Hi what part m8? yes that would be cool thanks yes and like wise m8 Yes it's most depression with me too! and the fear of being on my own too I have tried the chat facility doesn't work on Android devices and OS's!! and thanks for the offer of pm ing m8 I will take you up on that and like wise if you want to vent etc feel free to pm me too! Have a great day m8

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Hi, I am originally from Stoke in my youth and still visit to see family although not as often now, If I am in the area again I will shoot you a message Also if you are ever in Gloucestershire we can arrange something

I have health anxiety mostly, but have experience with depression, general anx and social anx.

edit: Im in the chat room sometimes, and im also open to emailing if people want to chat or even just to vent or talk about something they are struggling with, feel free to pm.

Hi All just keeping this this topic open and the offer still stands for meet ups in the area of staffs it's so importantt for my recovery folks!! Thanks for reading have a great day

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information