Thread: palpitations and lightheadedness

palpitations and lightheadedness

Important info
    I have been to a cardiologist a number of times in my life. I taken two stress tests in which they watched images of my heart. The last one I had was 6 years ago. During this period I had worn a holter monitor at least 4 or 5 times.

I have had palpitations for a long time now, since 2006. They lessened for quite a while and then last year came back with a vengeance. When I get them now I can feel it in my temples, forehead, and nose. Sometimes there is a slight lightheaedness.

This is on top of the fact that I will have extreme bouts of lightheadedness where it feels like I'm about to pass out. With these I sometimes get this feeling like my heart is hitting the pit of my stomach. Sometimes this happens after a few heart palpitations. Sometimes Ill have two or three pvcs in a row. Other times no pvc accompanies this feeling. And sometimes there is a fullness in my chest with this feeling.

A note that I do have extreme anxiety problems. There is barley a moment where I'm not worried about something. I have had bouts of lightheadedness before but far less frequent for the last 6 years.

Re: palpitations and lightheadedness

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information