Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replies on threads

Replies on threads

Hi! I'm not sure if you get a message or notification as such when people post on your thread, or do you just go back and check threads you have written on? Thanks in advance. Tracy

Re: Replies on threads

Hi Tracy, you don't get notified but if you click on 'Search' (it's near the middle of the bar at top of page) you can choose 'Threads started by you' and it will come up in bold if there's been any replies

Thanks Shaz! How have you been doing? How's the puppies going?

Am doing better with the anxiety - yay - but struggling with the fatigue - boo!

Pups are great. They are very spoiled having me at their beck and call almost 24/7. Both worn out from two big walks today.

Hope you doing ok too.

You will only get notifications if you "subscribe" to that thread.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    You will only get notifications if you "subscribe" to that thread.
    Doesn't it give you an option to receive responses when you subscribe? I seem to recall something about instant response or periodic ones???

Yes it does Terry

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thanks Nic!

In your user profile under "edit options" there is this bit:

Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

Default Thread Subscription Mode:

You can select an action there to email you etc

Thanks everyone! I worked it out so that I can get the email notification. I remembered reading it somewhere else, but couldn't remember how to do it.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 ----------

Hi Shaz! That is awesome news about the anxiety...I have to say I think I would prefer the fatigue to the anxiety. You are probably pooped out from all the walking you do . Your pups have the best mum in the world. Hope the good days continue xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information